Saturday, April 29, 2017

Here comes the Sun

Good morning!!  It's chilly out today!!  Is it bad that I am hoping that the baseball game is cancelled??  It's an evening game and I'm not looking forward to freezing!

Anyway, the rest of today (and all day tomorrow) will be shopping and scrapping!!  YAY!!!

Here is my page for this morning:


I am loving these vellum flowers!  They are on my list to get buy more today.
This page was for the challenge at Non-Card Challenges - to use a Beatles Song.
I am not a big Beatles fan, so I just did a Google search for songs and this title popped up right away.  

Off to check out the internet for stuff!

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Choć nie jesteś fanką Beatlesów wykonałaś piękną pracę. Piosenka i Twoja słoneczny obrazek pasują idealnie :) Pozdrawiam z Nie-kartkowego wyzwania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Thank you to join in non-card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sunny picture :) Thakns for joining non-card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout! thank you for joining our challenge at Wyzwania Nie-kartkowe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniach nie-kartkowych ;))

    ReplyDelete