Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st - Noel

It's been quite a while since I was able to sit and actually work on some pictures.
I decided that my "December Daily" was going to be more about working on my Christmas pages and taking more pictures.  I have my list of prompts and a charged up camera.

Here is my page for December 1st:


I used lots of goodies from Little Yellow Bicycle and lots of scraps from DCWV.

And I got my kick start from a sketch from Stuck?!  Sketches.

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. wow this is just so pretty, love the embellies and the scalloped strips! Thanks for playing along with Stuck? and for being our first entrant of the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Wendy! Love all the borders and the eye-catching design. Thanks for linking up at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Xmas page wendy. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful Christmas page Wendy! Love the cluster on the left side! Thank you so much for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your rich, classic color choices and cluster of embellishments! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! I love the embellie cluster on the lower left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch and great picture! I love how you used the scallops. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Seasonal take on the sketch...your embellishments are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful classy page. Your colours are rich and love those scalloped border strips. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches this month and hope to see you play along again!

    ReplyDelete