Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wet and Wild

Well, after a day of snow, snow and a bit more snow....the boss finally let us go home early!
Getting home wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Sooo.....when I got home, the kiddies jumped in the car, we raced to the sledding hill, I took tons of pictures, raced back home and I completed a page!
But of course, the page had nothing to do with today's weather...lol.
But it was for a challenge at Sketches with a  Twist:



I used quite a bit of washi tape for the added twist.
The original challenge was to use this sketch:


I also added some fun see through buttons in blue and some page pebbles.

Off to print out some fun snow pictures!

Have a great night!!



1 comment:

  1. HI Wendy, this layout looks wonderful.. love the neat feel to it.. and love all the washi! and thanks for joining in at SWAT too!

    ReplyDelete