Monday, March 25, 2013

Scrap Our Stash - Mixed Alphas and a Sketch

Good morning!  I'm here with my take on the new challenge at Scrap Our Stash

We were challenged to use Mixed Alphas for our titles on our projects.

And there is also a sketch to go with this challenge.

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I came up with:


I use some old alpha stickers for the first part of my title.
For the rest of the title, I used DIY Thickers.  I was able to verrryyy carefully add 2 different colors of glitter to my letters. 
I dug WAY deep into the stash for these papers from DCWV.  The accordian flowers are from K&Company..no idea how long they have been around, but so glad I finally used them. 

Check out what the SOS DT created with the sketch. 
There is lots of inspiration on using mixed alphas!
Be sure to stop by!

Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I absolutely LOVE the photos so much! You scrapped them beautifully! An awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete