Monday, March 11, 2013

Kraft it Up!!

Welcome to another fun challenge from Scrap Our Stash!

This week are "Kraftin'" things up.  The challenge is to use at least 50% kraft paper somewhere on your project...and for an ADDED challenge, you have to use 3 metal embellishments.

Here is what I came up with:


I used kraft paper as my background.  I "roughed it up" a bit with a green paint dauber. These papers are from the Paradise collection from Little Yellow Bicycle.  The stitched banners are so fun to play with.
Around my circle die cut, I played with some new pom pom trim. 
And for my metal pieces, I found these little tropical pieces in the stash, and a small title.

I hope you will join us for this challenge!
We would love to see how you use kraft!
Stop by the blog to see what the SOS DT came up with!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment