Saturday, December 22, 2012

Finally some "ME" time

I was so happy that I managed to finish all of my baking, shopping, wrapping and decorating early this year!  I guess it helped that I couldn't keep the days straight and thought for sure that Christmas Eve was today....
So now I have 2 whole days to play!  YAY!

I really wanted to chip away at last year's Christmas pictures....because I only took a few gazillion!

So I have all my Christmas scrapping goodies scattered all over the place and here is my first page:


These are some fun pictures from our Community Tree Decorating Day at the zoo.  I tried to handwrite that on the border strip.  
This paper is from We R Memory Keepers and I added a few chipboard pieces from My Mind's Eye, and piece of pretty ribbon.  

And my inspiration came from the Week 1 sketch challenge from Let's Get Sketchy:


...and it's still early and not a creature is stirring...time to play a bit more!!  

Have a great day!!!


5 comments:

  1. I love your product choices! Love those embellishments! And what awesome photos! Very fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is simply a fabulous take on the sketch. I love every littl thing about your layout. Thanks for linking up with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your take in the sketch! I live the pp and little colorful trees. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is super cute I love your frame! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute take on the sketch! Love love the little trees =) Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete