Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sigh...here comes the rain...

Well, today's planned were shot when the skies became dark, the clouds rolled in and then opened up on us.  And of course, the temperature dropped about 10 degrees.  Now that the trails are all muddy, no one really wants to go hiking....sigh....I guess I will "have" to stay home and scrap a little more.

Are these two guys too cute or what??  This was from a hike we took earlier in the year.



I love this scalloped circle from My Mind's Eye.  And green circle I had to cut by hand and then I inked the edges.  A strip of burlap across the center and a piece to mount the photo really turned this into a Fall page.  I was a little worried about all the flowers on the die cut...
I also added fun Fall buttons and some strips of jute.

Here is the sketch I used from MOB Scrapbook Kit Club:


And then I took on a challenge Rochelle Spears.  Rochelle's Stash challenge was to use a journal pocket, metal and chevrons.
I pulled out the Simple Stories stash and put this page together:


I used a denim pocket for my journal pocket, added a key ring with a key, and a few pewter brads.

I also used Creative Scrappers sketch #223:


So now the question is to continue scrapping or get some housework done....hmmmm.....







3 comments:

  1. wowser! Great job on both challenges!!! You rocked both sketches!!! Thank you so much for playing along with my blog challenge and MOB Kit club challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours! love the pocket and the charm. thanks for joining us at CS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, both of your layouts are so cute......love the colors on each of them. Thanks for playing with the MOB CREW!!!!

    ReplyDelete