Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mid Week Mojo

Wow...here it is only Thursday and I am ready to post a couple of pages I finished!

The first was a beautiful sketch from C'est Magnifique:


...and boy, did I pull out some OLD papers for this one!  Even the seashell stickers have been around for Lord knows how long.  That was the best feeling in the world, to finally use them up.  The tulle flowers are some of the latest and greatest from Prima.  They are so pretty!!



My second page was for a challenge I did for My Scraps and More.  I chose to do a "stash" challenge and pull out lots of rick rack ribbon.  It's amazing how much I had and how much I was able to convince myself to use...lol.  Hoarding, yes, my name is Wendy.  :)


This page was also inspired by the July sketch from My Sketch World.  


I'm so happy to have so many pretty things to play with....and many fun friends to challenge me!  

Have a great Thursday!!!



2 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING all the shells on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy. Thanks so much for participating in the sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique kits. Congratulations for using up some of your older paper! You have created a beautiful beach layout.

    ReplyDelete