Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sweet Heartstrings

I pulled out my Artful Delight kit to play along with the sketch from Jillibean Soup. I love all the hearts on the papers and thought these fun pictures of my family "showing some love" would work well.

I used my cutting tool to cut out some flower shapes from one sheet. Then I fussy cut some of the hearts out of another sheet. The flower shapes were then scored so they weren't so boring and "flat".
I threaded a piece of pink thru the hearts to string them together...hence the title. :)

I'm loving this kit and actually went out to by a few more sheets to go with it. Let's see what I can do with this kit....

1 comment:

  1. I love love love love love this!!! LOVING that title on its side and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the banner of hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete