Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals #13- Looks like Christmas


I dropped the ball on this one. I thought I had a scheduled to post and I never finished it up!

Here is the inspirational photo for challenge #13 at Paper Lovin' Gals. This bird is just too adorable. And he really looks like he is enjoying all that snow. We, unfortunately (?) haven't had much to speak of...yet.
They say it's coming and it's going to be just as bad as last year....we shall see....


I loved that little birdie so much, I chose a layout where I could add him. These are some fun elements from K&Company. This paper is just gorgeous! And I was able to use up quite a few pieces of ribbon from the stash.

Come and see what the Paper Lovin' Gals design team created with this little bird! So many fun ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Glorious Wendy!! Love your birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this.. That vintage Santa image is great! All the elements you used on the page go great together. What a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete