Sunday, January 15, 2012

Life is a Beautiful Ride


Last one for today....

Back to Summertime fun! I can't make up my mind which season I wanted to work today. I love working on Winter pictures, but I would much rather it be Summer.

This is the newest sketch from Sketch Inspiration. I have tons of photos from amusement parks. This multi photo sketch is great!
I pulled out more Echo Park papers. Or at least tried to. I had these fun chipboard pieces from the Sunny Days collection. I could have sworn I had the paper collection! But nope....I got it confused with Summertime. Guess I'm stopping at the scrapbook store tomorrow....
And now it's time to clean off the desk and head to bed.....nite nite!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooo fun!! LOVING those photos and that line is so perfect for them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete