Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy last day off


I hate that I can't sleep late on my days off. But as long as everyone else does, I can have some peace and quiet so I can scrap. :)

I did this page using My Sketch World's January sketch. The color scheme came from the challenge at The Paper Variety...black, white and a kiss of color.
I used these fun fibers to match the fuzzy monkey. :)

I made this page using the same color challenge, but since I can only submit one, I like the purple layout better.
This sketch is from Show Us Your Stuff.
Scrap Friendzy is having a sketchathon this month. I'm new to this site, so I thought I could try to play along. Here is my take on the first sketch of the month.
I also used my newest toy, the I-top tool from Imaginisce. I used lots of pretty paper from Prima. The flowers are from the stash and I punched out the pink flowers with a new flower punch that was in my stocking. I entering this for the challenge at Frosted Designs, which was to use something new. :)
And we finally have snow!!! I just might go outside and play!!!

11 comments:

  1. Great layouts Wendy! I agree, love the purple and black one. Thanks for taking the color challenge at The Paper Variety :) Happy new year! :)
    - Suzanne, TPV cofounder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...i like the purple one best, but all are great. thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVING the purple on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wendy thanks for being our first one to enter Jan sketch at SUYS- I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts!! I love the butterflies on the 3rd one and the great design of your page! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty...love them both!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your layouts....especially the title "Our Big Little Girl". Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Variety this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection of layouts, thanks for joining in at SUYS

    ReplyDelete