Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!


Lots to do today, so I wanted to post this before I get started!!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! I hope Santa is good to everyone, because everyone has been good....right??!!! Of course we have!!!

Amazingly, we have had no snow for this Christmas. It's a little bit disappointing, but I know it's coming. It is Chicago after all. It just might get here in April.

This is for sketch #63 for Sketches in Thyme. I hand cut the snowflake from an older template and used some inks. The background paper was misted with some darker purple Glimmer Mist. My favorite part is the pink snowflakes cut from the trim. :)

And here is my page for Sketchy Thursdays. Fun sketch, lots of fun photos and a cute tree! I used a border punch to make "garland" on my tree. And a fun wooden star accent on top. I am in love with these papers from We R Memory Keepers.
That's it for today!
Have a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!!! Loving that big snowflake on the first one!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! Merry Christmas!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that misting and snowflakes !! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!! -- Like your ST layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh just love the snowflake and the pops of pink on the page!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the garland! Adorable pages. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pages are great :). I especially love the use of the border punch for the ST page. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The big snowflake is so cute and the misting is great! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete