Friday, November 18, 2011

PLG #6 - and a prize!

Wow...I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Where did the time go? I swear Summer just ended last week and here it is, time to start Christmas shopping!

But before you head to all those big sales, don't forget to stop and have a little fun yourself.
Here is the inspiration photo for challenge #6 from Paper Lovin' Gals.


I really wish I could get a better picture of this layout. The sunlight has been scarce when I'm home. By the time I get home, it's already dark. I tried to adjust it, but....oh well....you get the gist of it. :)

I used Coredinations papers and hand cut all the leaves. Then they were embossed and sanded. The whole photo mat and frame are Coredinations papers also. I broke out the eyelet stash and threaded some twine through some of them.

I hope you find time to be inspired by this week's photo. Check out the Paper Lovin' Gals DT projects also! And don't forget....this week there is a prize! We hope you will play along!

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful Wendy!! I am so inspired by your scrapbook creations...it almost makes me want to pull out my stuff and get scrappin'!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and all the leaves!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this!! Hand cut all the leaves?? You go girl!! The eyelets in your frame are such a great idea. It makes the paper look like it's wood or some other kind of material. It really stands out and jumps off the page a little. Lovely layout as usual Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this LO! Your leaves are very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hand cut those leaves? Man you are on it girl!! All your work paid off though this came out great! I really like the different shades of brown you used for the leaves.. You are a scrapbooking machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely layout. The leaves are a fabulous frame for the picture. Great inspiration project.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete