Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last one for the month....

I wish I could get a better picture of this one! Shorter days and lack of daylight are the worst part of Winter.

Here is my take on Sketch #61 from Sketches in Thyme. I added a little bit of jute here and there. The border at the bottom is this really cool bandana ribbon, a strip of denim paper and a bunch of gold brads. The paper in the center is kraft paper that I distressed and inked. And then I added some random cowboy stickers. I didn't realize I had started a "collection" of them...lol.

Time to gear up for December....lots of shopping and decorating to do!


4 comments:

  1. Love this Wendy! brad across the bottom are great, and that's quite a cool collection of cowboy goodies! So glad you gave our 2-page a try at at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the colors!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, love that bandana paper, soooooo perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! LOVE how you've really tied together your theme! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete