Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Autumn Splendor

I had another day off this week, so I figured I would do a little more organizing. While I had everything all over the place, I found these really pretty brown and orange flowers. I think I bought them on clearance last season. I was totally inspired to work on some Autumn pages.

I used sketch #108 from Let's Capture These Sketches. I also ran across a full sheet of cork so I used a few strips to double mat my photo.





And second page is for sketch #182 from Creative Scrappers. I used another doily, a few more strips of cork and more jute.

Gotta love days with no work and cleaning the stash and finding new goodies!~ :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the cork!! I have some hangin' around. You have given me some ideas!! :-) I love your pages Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Lo!!!
    The colors and photos are fantastic :))
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you framed the photos on the CS sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love your cluster and title piece! Thanks for playing along at LCTS!

    ReplyDelete