Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a great day!!

WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY!!! It's a wonderful 80 degrees outside, the sun is shining, the Fall colors are everywhere and I don't have to work today!! YAY!!!
We went to the Children's Farm and played in the pumpkin patch and then went walking around looking at Fall colors. I took sooooo many pictures!!! YAY!!

I started my morning with some laundry, dusting and scrapping.
Here is my take on this week's challenge from Sketchy Thursdays. I am so in the mood for Fall and Halloween!




And I did a fun Fall page for Sketch Inspiration #240. Loving the older stash!!


I sure hope my Sunday is just as good! We are off to yet another pumpkin patch!!! YAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeee these! I am loving that Monster Golf one... looks like soooooooooo much fun!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So COOL!
    Awesome work!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LO! I love the title letters in the Monster Golf LO :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! I love how you mixed up the title fonts and patterns! Cute, cute, cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love those colorful title letters and all fun elements!
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete