Saturday, September 10, 2011

My favorite papers...


Did you see my happy dance today?? I snuck out for a bit and ran to Archiver's where they FINALLY had Echo Park's Victoria Gardens!!! I was so excited!!! I've been wanting this for a while and was just waiting for it to get here! YAY!

So of course, I don't feel I did it justice...lol. I used the September sketch from My Sketch World. I love all the black in this collection against the pastels. The only way to make these pictures pop for me was to add the black mats.
A few pop dots on the journal spots gave the whole page some dimension.

Echo Park is one of my most favorite paper companies! I have "almost" everything...but I mostly just hoard it all...is that wrong?? Eventually, the perfect pictures will come along and I will really get to use a lot of it. Time to charge up that camera and get out! I chose this collection for the Favorite Product challenge from The Paper Variety Birthday Celebration. I'm going to search for more pretty pictures so I can play with these papers a little longer. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and you rocked that EP line! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout! I love Echo Park too! Thank you for joining in on the celebrations this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently went to Archivers too....while on vacation in the Chicago since they don't have any in Florida....I love that store. I also love this layout....beautiful work and ya gotta Echo Park! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety this week.

    ReplyDelete