Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Saturday!!


YAY! What a beautiful day! It's so nice outside and I can't wait to get out! Junior Farmers today, then a Fall Festival later on. AND...I get to get some scrapping done!

This is my take on sketch #56 from Sketches in Thyme. I was able to use up some older Bo Bunny stickers, a few Thickers, some pop dots and my newest Glimmer Mist spray...Tattered Leather. I love this color because I am sure I am going to have many "dirty" pages and pictures of this little guy.

My Sketch World is still having a blast with their ABC Crop this month! This page is for the letter "M"...something about a man in your life. This is my favoritest Little Man....lol.
Tonight is a One Hour Sketch Challenge for the letter "O". I sure hope I get to play along!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Love that you switched up one of the squares for those words!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAWWW!! This layout is soooo sweet! I looove how you used all those fun square elements beside your pic and the subject of that photo is very cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ! So sweet ! I love the fun square embellishments ! Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, he is soooo cute!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Kisses, kisses,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- such a cutie! Thanks for joining in the challenge, we have a DT Call posted right now if you’d like to give it a try! =) Tiffany
    Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just TOO CUTE! And I'm not just talking about your beautiful layout ;)! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete