Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Going on a hayride!


...and now it is raining...again....yuck....
It certainly isn't helping my sinuses and my cold at all. :(

This week The Paper Variety posted a sketch challenge! How fun!
Since I still have more from my Artful Delight kit, I found lots of pictures to work with, and lots of scraps to use up.
The leaves, crow and pumpkins are all from last year's stash.
I added the leaves to play along with the Wonder"fall" challenge at My Scraps and More. :)

Time for more meds...and a nap....

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the burlap, fun pics also! The little pumpkins and Fall embellies are just perfect! Thank you for playing with us over at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burlap as your background....what did you use to adhere it down? This layout is stunning and has such a "fall" feel to it. You translated the sketch perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch - LOVE the burlap piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout. I love your embellishments, and the AD kit. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, I love the colours and embellishments, and your take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete