Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baseball Diamonds


Gotta love a Girls Night Out at a baseball game!

I chose this for the challenge at The Studio Challenges. How do you spend your lazy days of summer? Me, I could spend them at the beach, the pool or the baseball park.

I saw sketch #162 from Creative Scrappers and new it was the right one. The diamonds on the sketch were my inspiration for the title.

I use some fun customized papers for the Chicago White Sox that I bought from my lss. I also had some bits and pieces that I found at our Joann's too. The "ribbon" across the bottom of the picture is actually a shoelace that one of the kid's had from their fan club kit....sshhh....!!!!

The title is a mix of Thickers inked in black and some tiny type letters from Cosmo Cricket.

And to top it all off, I added a few pieces of bling to represent diamonds. The word "diamonds" always needs to be accompanied by some bling. :)

1 comment: