Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter eggs and polka dots


So our day at the zoo was cut short due to the rain. But of course, I took lots of fun puddle jumping pictures! We were totally soaked to the bone by the time we got home, but it was worth it. The temps were high enough that no one wanted to quit too early. So now I'm back home, doing laundry (lots of wet clothes) and trying to complete a few pages.

This sketch is from Sketches in Thyme. I had to flip it to work with these pictures. Scrapfit Weekend Workout challenge #6 was to use polka dots. I LOVE these fun mugs I found at a home store. They are soooo colorful and bright! I just HAD to use them for coloring Easter eggs this year.

These fun papers are from the Target dollar section a few years ago. They were plenty of polka dots to work with to make this page. The big Easter eggs are wooden accent pieces from Michael's.

I think it's my turn for a hot shower...if they saved me any hot water!

:)

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! The pics are lovely. Love the title.
    Thanks for playing with us on Sketches in Thyme. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flipped sketch! Your layout is so nice and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you've turned the sketch and all those bright, happy colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous flip of the sketch, those bold colors are great! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete