Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cheers!


And yet, more fun pictures from one of our Girl's Nights Out.
I used sketch #157 from Creative Scrappers. Everything on the page was from the old stash. I really want to clean some stuff out before CHA Summer comes. I have a feeling I'm going to need room for lots of new goodies....and maybe a second job!

The drink stickers are from Jolee's. I think I bought 4 different sets. Too cute to pass up...I just need to drink more so I can use them all up! The flowers are all miscellaneous goodies from the drawer.

Another goal of mine is to use up all these letter stickers I have. I have a whole drawer full of them and I would hate to ignore them any longer. These fun letters are from Doodlebug Designs. :)

I'm off to get some great Memorial Day pictures today. Lots of celebrations to be had!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment