Sunday, May 8, 2011

Berry Sweet



More fun food layouts from Scrap Whispers!!

This fun challenge is from Sherri. She created this yummy layout and we were challenged to scraplift it in any way. I loved that cherry paper she used! I stuck with a cherry theme to finish up a few pictures from last year's cherry picking excursion. The black cherry patterned paper is from Creative Imaginations. The chipboard pieces are from Mary Engelbreit from Michael's. I used some foam letter Thickers which I colored red. I also used a fun stamp that I found in the dollar section at Michael's. I used up a few snaps to look like cherries.

The sketch is #219 from Sketch Inspiration. I love the multi-photos! And these were the final cherry picking pictures, so I was glad to be done with those too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating. I love the cherry theme you lifted fro
    My lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this - so beautiful Wendy, and those cherries make my mouth water! The stamp with the snaps was inspirational.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete