Saturday, April 16, 2011

Still going....


I am so heading out to the store tonight. I still have last year's Easter pics to work on...and NO Easter goodies at all to go with my pages!

I figured I would knock out a few more of my Fall pictures instead.

This fun sketch is from Sketches in Thyme. I love that these pictures were right in my hand when I saw this sketch.

The background paper is from DCWV Rustic Stack. The title piece is from the Dollar Spot at Target. I love that I have to buy everything from there and always find a use for it all. The fun leaves are from Michael's. The bottom leaves had to be embellished a bit with a fine tip black marker to match the smaller leaf. The fun grass border strip is from a set from K&Company.

I'm afraid to say that I feel like I'm on a roll....Tomorrow could be a whole new story....

:)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall layout! Love the leaves and papers.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! Love your fall theme. Thanks for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fall colors and pics- warm colors and fun design
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Have a crafty week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Fall Layout, Wendy!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what sweet photos! fall leaves are such a pretty accent! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete