Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shamrock Search Party



Sketchy Thursdays posted a fun 2 page layout this week. It worked great with these fun pictures from last year's Shamrock Search party. I needed the perfect multi-photo layout and this did the trick.
I finally had a great reason to use up some old stash too. These shamrock stickers and Jolee's St. Patrick's Day set came in handy.
I used a few pieces of scrap paper from Coredinations for my rainbow. I embossed some stars and other shapes onto the scraps and then sanded them all. Unfortunately, the embossing didn't show up so well, so I had to go over it with Tombow markers.

:)


6 comments:

  1. Wendy this layoutnis wonderful, u really have done a great job on the last couple projects using oldernstash and making it look brand new and great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great March layout! I love ST too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love that rainbow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you did a one pager--this looks great! Thanks for joining us at ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos, the shamrock's and loveeeeee the rainbow! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete