Saturday, March 19, 2011

Get Your Sketch On #11


I was led to a fun new site for sketch challenges! The site is "Get Your Sketch On". Being a total sketch-a-holic, I was so excited!
This is my first time participating and I fell in love with this sketch!
The best part was that I was able to pull out some oooollld papers and use them. Yay for Spring Cleaning!
The title and butterflies are from K&Company. I added some pop dots to them to give them a feeling of "flying" off the page.
I used some inks on the edges of all the pages to try and bring in the darker colors of the picture.
This is DD's Spring school picture from LAST year. She just took the new ones this Tuesday and I can't wait to work with them!
:)

Happy Saturday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a sweet little smile! She's a doll! The colors are so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate take on the sketch and very pretty!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete