Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feeling a little BLUE....

The Design Team over at Scrap Whispers had a CRAZY challenge this week! The challenge was to be inspired by the SMURFS! I loved this challenge mainly because I had a small stash of Smurf stickers....lol...please, don't ask me why....

I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme as the basis for my page. I really struggled with this one. I had no idea where to even begin...then I ran across this fun picture of Jammer. He is the mascot for our local minor league baseball team. He's so cute! I really do wonder if there is any relation to the real Smurfs.....



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Also, thanks for stopping in my blog.
    Nilsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well done. Love the use of the smurfs. Thanks for playing with Sketches in Thyme this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun fun LO! love the blues and the title is too funny. thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blues!! I used to watch the smurfs all the time, cute idea for a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete