Sunday, January 9, 2011

Making Snow Angels

Still having fun working with all my Winter pictures! Must hit the sale at Michael's today to get more adhesive! :)
Here is a page with my two little cuties making snow angels. My little guy wasn't too sure about it...I think he was afraid his sister was going to bury him in the snow...lol.
I used this fun sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches this week. All the papers are from Echo Park Wintertime. :)
Gotta go start a shopping list....have a great Sunday!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, your paper matches your pictures perfectly! Love everything about your page girl. The banner and snowflakes look fabulous :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great job! I love the snowflake embellishments on the photos! I'm a follower. I'd love to have you follow my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just isn't winter without snowangels!! How adorable! Love the colors on this LO! Too cute!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete