Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas and Winter pages

It feels so good to be able to get back into scrapping again! I think I made a dent in all the Christmas supplies I bought!

Here is a two-pager I made for Inspired Blueprints #61. This gorgeous ribbon was from a gift I had received from my scrapping co-worker. She knew what she was doing when she wrapped my gift. :)
I used some gold paper and my border punch to make the designs down the sides and the for the banners. The different tags were from the dollar spot at Michael's last year. And that adorable Santa title was from Jolee's.
I found this sheet of sticker titles in the clearance section. Some of them were hilarous! I can't wait to use the rest of them!



This second page is for a great sketch from Creative Scrappers #135. More gorgeous ribbon that has been in the stash forever! The giant snowflake is a wooden accent piece from Michael's, along with all the foam snowflakes.
The doilies were inked with different Studio G colors (also from Michael's).
I love this color combo!!

Sooo many more pictures to play with! Gotta keep the mojo moving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment