Saturday, November 27, 2010

working on Christmas

I was sorting through all my pictures and just now realized how many pictures I still have from LAST year! This is so not me! I'm usually not this far behind....hmmm.....
So it was a good excuse to get out yesterday and take advantage of all the sales and stock up on Christmas goodies. Then I came home and did some shopping online...sshhh....
Yes! I made the day all about me! Is it wrong??!!

This sketch is from Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Love multi photo sketches! Heck, I just love sketches! Whether it's for a rak, or just for fun....show me the sketches!!

So here were are....2 pictures done. Everyone is still sleeping so I'm going to tackle this stack and see what else I can accomplish today.

Don't forget about the Sketches4all Blog Hop! The Hop ends tomorrow, but the fun in the forum continues till December 5th! Lots of fun and prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment