Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stuck??!!

It's hard to believe that this trip was a year ago! We had such an amazing time! And the best (or not so best) part is that I still haven't finished scrapping all of the pictures. So every now and then I get to relive the best parts of the trip.
Here is a project from a Stuck??! sketch.
I misted the background paper a little bit. I used my latest border punch to make "waves" and then tucked the laser title into them a bit. All of the Disney elements are actually tattoos that the kids had gotten in their goodie bags. I was surprised at how well they turned out on the page....total experiment! My Mickey didn't turn out so well...I didnt' realize how transparent they really were. He should have gone on a white background first. Oh well...next time...there are still plenty of pictures to work with!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment