Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Frenzy


I have been working on quite a few projects lately, just ran out of time to post on my blog. So here is my latest update. :)

This first page was a challenge from Sketches4all. We were asked to use fabric on our page. I cut up a length of fabric ribbon to make the banner. The sketch is from Let's Scrap. :)


Challenge: Use green, orange and white and distress the page. I used distressing inks on the papers and a distressing tool on a few of the other papers. This sketch is #145 from Sketch Inspiration. :)
Challenge: Use 4 different pieces of 6x6 papers. (the 4th is behind the center piece). The sketch is also from Let's Scrap.
Challenge: Sweetest Day Challenge from Sketches4all. Use song lyrics on your page. I looked at these pictures and this song jumped in my head and has been there ever since...lol. The sketch is Mid Week Mojo from Scrapbook Steals. :)

Challenge: The sketch is a challenge from the Design Team at Sketches4all. The color challenge was from Practical Scrappers. Create a project with orange and black that is NOT Halloween. :)
I have a few others that I will post later. Today is my daughter's birthday party and I really need to get to work. I started decorating and cooking yesterday, so I narrowed my To Do list down to only a billion things to do.
Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, LO's Wendy!!
    Love how you made the banner out of fabric so pretty and goes so well with your LO!!
    I sent you a PM over at S4A!
    Have a blessed day!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete