Monday, October 11, 2010

Butterflies...the beginning...

I took zillions of pictures at the butterfly fest this year. These are still left over from the butterfly house at the zoo. The fest pictures are on the way. This page was for a challenge at Sketches4all. We had to use butterflies and chipboard. I used some chipboard flower pieces and then colored them with Tombow markers. I also added some lace trim and a bunch of buttons. :)
The sketch was this week's challenge at Sketches in Thyme. I had to change it up a bit. So glad to finally work on these great pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures you have for this layout- fun paper and the lace is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the sunflower bg paper!!! Perfect with your beautiful butterfly photos!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that background paper!! It's like the butterflies are sitting in a big field!! I lvoe it!! I also like the way the chipboard and buttons add texture and dimension!! Very pretty!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE how artistic you are. I'm so happy that you express your love with us here online. Thank you for following my blog!

    *HUGS*
    ~Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how your page makes me feel like I'm walking in the garden for real.

    ReplyDelete