Saturday, August 28, 2010

LOTS of pictures!



Well, this is one way to get a lot of pictures scrapped!  
This awesome 2 page sketch is from Let's Scrap.  It didn't come out exactly like the sketch.  I saw what part I forgot, but I'm still happy to have gotten it finished.
I saved the scraps from some other pictures because they were scenery and I like to use those little pieces for accents.  The smaller pictures are a result of scraps and cutting up 3 larger pictures.  
I used solid cardstock for the whole page.  
The letter stickers are from Doodlebug Designs.
The palm tree and seashell are painted wooden accents from Michael's.
And then of course, my favorite...lots of buttons!
After I had everything adhered to the page, I outlined EVERYTHING in a fine tip Tombow marker.
And I only slipped ONCE!
This one took a lot of measuring and cutting to get it just right...I need a break now.
IT'S PIZZA TIME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love your color combo on this. Great job using multi photo's. That is something I always struggle with!

    ReplyDelete