Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Day of Scrapping

I have the whole house to myself all day today!  I just ordered a new batch of pictures too!  But then the hubby asked if I had finished up last year's Disney vacation photos....ummm...no?  
So my goal today is to take a chunk out of that stack.   I took lots of fun photos of our group at all the different restaurants on the Disney Cruise.  So hopefully, I will get through at least those pics today.
This sketch is from Scrap-tures.   My first time playing along with this group and they offered up a great sketch!
I used up some of my stash from We R Memory Keepers - White Out.  The brads are from DCWV...I think...lol.
I used my border punch on the piece for the strip in the middle and for the top title, after I sprayed it with a  little Glimmer Mist.

I'm off to find more pics for the next sketch...stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment