Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last one for today

All creativity is gone.  Brain is fried.  I am tired.  And tomorrow I have to deal with that 4-letter word ...(w-o-r-k).
This is sketch #132 for Sketch Inspiration.  I used up some scraps from the zoo folder.  And this time I remembered to pull out the box of goodies from Wild Life.  I don't know why I keep forgetting about it!  There is a ton of stuff in that collection!
The chipboard circles are from the Wild Life set.  I added some flowers and fibers.
And that was the extent of the creativity I had left.  
Done.
Goodnight.


2 comments:

  1. A very nice layout Wendy. Love the simplicity of the layout and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect!! I love the pp... it really shows off the photos nicely!! And I love the circles with the flowers... beautiful LO!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete