Saturday, July 3, 2010

A great start to my long weekend!


I slept in this morning, which irritates me.  I love waking up early and having the house to myself.  I get so much done without any distractions!  
I started this page last night and couldn't figure out how to finish it up, so I gave up and went to bed. 
The background paper was white and I sprayed it to death with 3 different colors of Glimmer Mist...and then covered most of it up with scraps!  WTH??!!
The photo mats and the strips across the top are what I used to play with my new border bunch.  I liked it because it looked like bubbles and I know I could get a lot of use out of it.
The flowers are from Cloud 9...I've had these things forever and I was happy to clear them out of the stash.
The letter stickers are from Debbie Mumm.  
I have a load of laundry going now, and I 'm off to work on more pages today.  The car is in the shop right now, so I can't do any shopping...unless it's online...hee hee....

1 comment:

  1. Love your border punch! Cute layout, nice colors! THanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete