Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneaking in another one....


quick and easy, but cute!...if I may say so myself.  Of course, it may have to do with those two cute kids.....or monkeys.  
This is another page from our 8 x 8 Bon Voyage Party scrapbook.  
Of course, I used Disney stickers....they've only been around for a few years.
The flowers are from Prima and just happened to be the perfect color.
I also misted the background paper a little bit with Copper and Electric Blue.
The border paper is a strip I had cut from a sheet from W R Memory keepers White Out Collection.
The sketch is #106 from Creative Scrappers.
That's all the energy I have for tonight....Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your post at Moxie Fab. I just wanted to let you know that it is never too late to go back to school. If you have it in your heart then do it. Don't let anything stop you. I had several people discourage me from going back at 27. I had a full time very dull job and wanted to go into Interior Design. It wasn't easy, but 3 years later I graduated. Do it..you can and you will because you want it. Its in your heart because God put it there.

    ReplyDelete