Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rain rain, go away!!!....


before the power goes out!!!  It is coming down in buckets right now and I am hoping to get this posted before we lose power.  
I started this page last night and was determined to get it off my desk tonight.  I've been thinking about what to do to finish it up all day.  I started searching...again...and came across these really fuzzy fibers.  Well, I thought it was a good idea, but now I have little tiny bits of these fibers everywhere.  At least they look pretty added to last night's glitter escapade!
I'm still digging through my old stuff and I am really happy to finally get a chance to use it all.
Now I have lots of room for new stuff!...well...not quite yet but...it's getting there.
The background paper is from the Wild Life collection and all the cute little monkey stickers are from DCWV Safari Kids collection.  I love the added pinks!  
Okay...I really have to clean off my desk now....
Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout, Wendy! Thanks for playing along with us. :D

    ReplyDelete