Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Sunday Morning!



I"m off to a relatively good start today.  I woke up feeling great and had a bunch of great sketches to work with today.
The first of the day is from Stuck on U Sketches.  I'm not really fond of 2 page sketches, but after searching through all my pictures I came up with these.  This is going to be yet another page for our vacation album.  
I used lots of bits and pieces I had sitting around my corner.
Prima Flowers
Bo Bunny Chunky Charms
Marcella by K chipboard flowers
K & Company pearl brads
Wild Life chipboard titles
Scenic Route patterned papers

And the flowers also qualifies this layout for the Practical Scrappers challenge...wohoo!!!

Time to wake everyone up and get moving!  Another busy day today.  But I'll be back to work on more sketches.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Wendy, I think this is great and was perfect for these photos! I need like 4 page sketches to get all my photos scrapped! LOL!

    I really love this and your paper/color choices! lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wendy, thanks for joining us again this week. Love your 2 pager. I used to do nothing but 2 pagers but then started doing one pagers for my DT .. but honestly this is the way to get them done and in the album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different kinds of flowers you used on your layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of papers for those photos of yours.. Turned out wonderfully.. I don't do two pagers either, just don't have the patients...LOL
    but I too was challenged a bit with this sketch and once I got started, I couldn't stop.. :)
    Thnx for joining us gals at SOUS this week..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete