Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dinosaurs!!!

I have sooo many pics from soooo many outing with the kids.  I really love it when I sketch comes along that calls for lots of pictures. 
This week's sketch from Stuck on U Sketches was right up my alley.
I've had these pics from the Dinosaur exhibit at the zoo sitting around...becoming extinct...lol.
Finding the right size was a challenge, but since I took bazillions, I knew I could work it out.
The text paper is from Karen Foster.  I thought it was the cutest stuff ever!
The green scaly paper is something I picked up from an Expo a few years ago....cuz it was cool looking...and feeling!
The fiber paper behind the title was something that was hiding in my stash too.  
I love being able to use up this ancient stuff!
A few miscellaneous stickers and some metal rimmed tags and there you have it.
Dinosaurs brought back to life!
TFL!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy!
    You did a wonderful job with this! I was slightly relieved to have stepped out of this challenge b/c, shoot! it WAS a challenge! those photo sizes would have been impossible for me. It is great you had something w/ everything you had taken from your trip!
    Wonderful page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job adn wonderful way to get 4 pix in! Love that scaly paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word... Love the embossing on the paper and what great photos.. You all look like you had a blast..
    thank you for playing along with our sketch this week at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete