Monday, April 12, 2010

Something Unusual??

StuckonUSketches had an interesting challenge this week.  We had to use something very unusual on our pages.  I LOVE to save EVERYTHING from our vacations...you just never know when it will come in handy!  
For this page, I chose to use the actual chopsticks and the wrapper as an embellishment.  Weird, I know, but I knew I saved it for a reason!  DD wasn't happy with me at all..she really wanted to use them for practice.  This was from our dinner at Tappan Edo in Epcot.  She can't wait to go back....neither can I !





5 comments:

  1. How cool is that? FAb layout and so glad you could join us at SOUS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is a wonderful page! So creative and I love the clean lines of the page with the pop of red! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that when I go places too. I'm always saving stuff from restaurant tables, brochures from museums, etc to use on layouts :)

    If you are interested, I have started a new challenge blog that I think you would enjoy. I would love it if you'd give it a try sometime.

    Scrap It With a Song

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever using the chop stix.. Love it!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge this week..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete