Monday, March 29, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 29th:

I was so happy to see today's challenge!  I was working on this page last night and got stuck on the embellishments.  I really don't care for "blank" space on a page and out of everything I have, I just couldn't find the right stuff.  So Couture Cardstock's challenge for today was to use stamps on your page.  Lo and behold, while searching the small stash of stamps that I have, I ran across a set of alligator stamps!  I totally forgot that I had even bought these!  I know I was lucky enough to find them in the dollar section at Michael's.  So I decided to make little tags using the stamps.  Then I mounted the tags on mulberry paper, added fibers and buttons.  
So glad to be using my stash!  I need to start going thru it more.....



No comments:

Post a Comment